viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013

Melpa, erc-tweet and erc-image

This week Sacha published  a post on her blog related to emacs (welcome back to emacs blogsphere!) and Just before a couple of very nice tricks, she says:
"A kid in a candy store – that’s me with M-x list-packages".

Well, I feel exactly the same.  It feels like when I browsed cpan looking for recent updates in packages. Daily.

Yesterday, a couple of packages I developed came to life in melpa.



erc-image

Shows image linked from erc buffers either inlined in the same erc buffer or in a dedicated buffer (and resizes it to a decent size).

erc-tweet

Shows tweets linked from erc buffers either inlined in the same erc buffer.


Both are quite simple packages, but if you find any issues (which I'm sure there are, because they are my first packages that will reach more than 10 machines), please file a bug either in https://github.com/kidd/erc-image.el  or https://github.com/kidd/erc-tweet.el . Or catch me in #emacs as rgrau or rgc.

W00t!


As a funny related addendum, here's a new package that appeared today in melpa:




So, after some months of doing things like '$ vim ~/.emacs' and overcome that, I'll now be able to 'emacsclient ~/.vimrc' .

Great.


No hay comentarios: