jueves, 6 de enero de 2011

generate Moose classes from CLI

It seems I've been a bit out of Perl lately (last 2 or 3 weeks), but that's not completely true.

I have a couple of projects in mind (one bigger than the other, but both interesting nonetheless), but I have not been in my best moods to program... difficulties to focus. At work, I do exactly 0% perl :(, so I have to push myself to use it...

In one of my projects I'm using OOP intensively (maybe overengineering?, we'll see), and I always tend to forget how to correctly set up a bare Moose class.

So here's what I've written:


Just a simple script that generates scaffolds for Moose classes and gives a couple of hints on attributes' properties. A good friend of the script template I did some time ago

I've tried to make it work the most DWIM-Y way, so you call it like "genclass.pl lib/My/App/Entity" , and generates My::App::Entity class in the appropiate path and with appropiate namespace.

SeeYapp! ;p

No hay comentarios: